© 2003-2010 FilesForFree.com All rights reserved.
AKoff Music Composer Free Download
This software is designed for recognition of polyphonic music from audio source and its conversion to MIDI score. Now one can compose music without MIDI keyboard and even without knowlege of notes or how to play musical instruments. It is as easy as humming a tune into a microphone and Composer will do the rest. Composer will take into consideration individual performance style tracking note dynamics and pitch bends.
Buy Now for only $29.00
Download a FREE trial version 255KB
||Free to Try
||Pentium II class at least 200 MHz
RAM: 64 MB
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
- Polyphonic music recognition from pre-recorded WAVE files or directly from audio input of your sound card in real-time.
- Tracking note dynamics and pitch bends.
- Using different harmonic models to improve recognition of appropriate instruments.
- Higher harmonics filtering.
- Restriction of recognized pitch range.
- Manual or automatic noise sensitivity control.
- PCM WAVE files playing.
- Standard MIDI files playing.
- Muting and Soloing MIDI Tracks.
- Changing MIDI track name, instrument, volume and pan.
- MIDI track deleting.
- New MIDI file settings (Tempo and Timebase).
- Sync WAVE and MIDI playback.
How It Works?
AKoff Music Composer Related Software:
- Composer analyzes a stream of audio signals from pre-recorded WAVE files or directly from audio input of your sound card in real-time. It can be sound from microphone, linear input or audio CD.
- Composer normally recognizes polyphonic music with one instrument or voice. This means you won't get the appropriate results if you try to recognize many instruments playing at the same time especially with drums. Composer determines note dynamics and frequencies and translates this information into MIDI events. Composer doesn't automatically recognize the types of sounding instruments. Moreover, human voice and instruments have various timbres and complicated harmonic components, therefore recognition accuracy depends on concrete instrument or singing style. Also the recognition is influenced by quality of WAVE recordings such as background noises and recording level.
- The complicated mathematical algorithms of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) require a great amount of calculations and consequently a fast computer. When recognizing audio input in real-time, Composer only works reliably on Pentium 150 and higher processors. On weaker machines, the incorrect working or dead halt of the program may occure, which is removed through pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del keys.
- During recognition the recorded notes are automatically shown on the graphic keyboard. After recognition is stopped, you can play and adjust the obtained melody. You can select the playback MIDI instrument, change octave and also try to correct music scale or use Pitch Bend Control. Further you can add the recorded track to the general list of MIDI tracks and then save the generated MIDI file. The last feature is accessible only in the registered version.
- If some notes are recognized incorrectly, you can open the saved file in any MIDI editor and manually correct your score. If you have MIDI keyboard, it will be easier to play with keyboard entering results into MIDI editor. But if you aren't a musician, Composer will help you to record your own melody in a popular MIDI format using only your voice or your non-MIDI instrument.
- MID Converter
- Record MIDI files to the most popular audio formats.
- Converts MIDI to MP3, OGG and WAV directly.
Composer - Produce accurate, customized notation, and create music.
- MIDI to WAV
- Convert MIDI to WAV quicklly and easely.
Musician - Find your favorite music on the internet and create interactive,
printable sheet music.
- MIDI Sleuth
- FTP based search engine for MIDI files.
- MIDIView -
Preview and print musical scores imported from MIDI files.
- Polyphonic WAV, MP3 and CD to MIDI converter.
Recorder - Convert MIDI files to Wav or MP3 using your sound card
- MidToMid -
A MIDI conversion engine that is extremely popular with its users.
- MIDI to OGG
- Convert MIDI files to OGG format.
- Dtab - An easy
to use Drum Tab editor with Playback
- DWebPro - An
application conceived for distributing dynamical web sites on CD/DVD.
Intelligent Organ - Click your way to stardom with our organ!
- MID Converter
- Convert your multiple midi files easily with the one click of a button