Want to record and edit any sound on your PC or convert music files from
MP3 to WAV? We've got the voice record software you need. With Any Sound
Recorder at your fingertips, there's nothing on your computer that you
can't capture to MP3, WAV, OGG music files with a few clicks.
Buy Now for only $24.95
Download a FREE trial version 1.42
||Free to Try
||Screen 1 Screen
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Any Sound Recorder
Record Sounds :
Edit & Convert Sounds:
- Record sound from microphone, the line-in jack, internet streaming audio, or music played by Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, games, etc.
- Edit and modify recording sound data or save it as file directly in real time and no temporary files are created.
- Detect voice activation and silence to pause, stop or create new file.
- Uniquely schedule recording mode.
Save Sounds to File:
- Edit audio files as you desired by cutting, copying, pasting, trimming etc.
- Perfrom various DSP effects: Fade In/Out, Normalize, Invert, Reverse and Amplify etc
- Save audio in popular WAV, MP3, OGG music formats
- Convert audio data to different sample rate, bit rate and file format with flexible encode parameters.
Any Sound Recorder can save recording or editing sounds to WAV, MP3, OGG format file. You can customize sound encoding parameters in Save, Save As or Save Copy As file save dialog or in File output encode page of Options dialog. See help document for more information.
Any Sound Recorder Features:
Any Sound Recorder Related Software:
- Powerful functions:
Any Sound Recorder can record any sound available to your sound card
into WAV/MP3/OGG files with flexible encode parameters
- Full control over recording sound quality:
can change it easily to best suit your needs. With its powerful sound
recording engine, Recorder can produce recordings with CD quality.
Full control of MP3/OGG file bit-rate allows you to select the file
size and sound quality.
- Input source and record volume control support:
Any Sound Recorder integrates the complete sets of input source and
record volume control for your convenience.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface with color schemes:
Most functions can be called up with a simple mouse click or menu
selection. With record wizard, you can custom your recording operation
easily. You can also select your favor color scheme in options dialog.
- Smart wave edit feature:
Provide most useful edit tool such as special effects, copy & cut
& past, unlimited undo & redo, zoom in/out features.
- Two recording modes support:
Editing audio mode and Directly saving audio to file mode. In the
first mode,You can edit and modify sound data after recording. Files
are created 'on-the-fly', in real time and no temporary
files are created in the second mode.
- Preform voice activation and silence detection features:
With track split feature, You can split recording sound data into
separate WAV/MP3/OGG files automatically.
- Unique Scheduled Recording mode:
You can specify starting and stopping times for recording, and separate
songs into files for you according to your configuration setting.
- Much much more...