AoA DVD Copy 2.8.6 Free Download
With AoA DVD COPY, you own the most efficient way to create backup copies
of your DVD collection. These working copies allow you to play your DVDs
on home and computer DVD players every day without the inevitable risk of
getting your originals scratched or damaged. You get disc protection with
no loss of playback quality.
With simplified copy and burning capabilities, AoA DVD COPY is ideal for
consumers who want a fast, easy way to protect and share their personal
DVDs. Simply press one button and you can copy your DVDs to your hard drive
or to DVD+R/RW discs.
Buy Now for only $39.95
Download a FREE trial version 1.78
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32GB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
|Featuring a fresh, new intuitive wizard-like user interface, AoA DVD COPY appeals not only to first-timers and novices, but also to advanced users who demand all the technical control options.
Protect Your DVDs from Scratches or Loss!
AoA DVD COPY Key Features:
- Back up your DVD movies onto DVD discs with one click.
- Back up your DVDs onto your hard drive.
- True quality 1:1 copies of your DVDs.
- Supports ALL recordable media formats including DVD+R/RW.
Why AoA DVD COPY is the best solution for you.
- Perfect Video Quality
Ability to make true quality 1:1 copies of your DVD movies. The copied DVD is the same as the DVD movie you bought.
- Fast Copying Speed
Direct burn to the target disc makes it really quick and easy to create DVD copies and backups.
- Simple to use
Your favorite DVDs are just one click away from being cloned.
- Compatibility in NTSC and PAL format DVD movies.
- Copies can be played back on home and computer DVD players.
- Supports copy CSS (Content Scrambling System) protected DVD movies.
- Removes regional protection and Macrovision protection automatically during copying.
- 1:1 copy single-layer (DVD5) movies onto one regular DVD5 DVD+R/RW DVD-R/RW disc, keeping all the DVD special features, menus, subtitles and audio tracks.
- Copy main movie to DVD5. Remove unwanted subtitles/audios to achieve better quality.
- 1:1 copy dual-layer (DVD9) movies onto one dual-layer DVD+R/RW DVD-R/RW disc, keeping all the DVD special features, menus, subtitles and audio tracks.
- Copy main movie to DVD9. Remove unwanted subtitles/audios to achieve better quality.
- Shrink and copy a dual-layer (DVD9) movie into one single-layer (DVD5) saving disc space while retaining all the special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Copy a DVD9 onto one DVD5 removing unwanted subtitles/audio to increase quality.
- Split and copy a dual-layer (DVD9) movie to 2 single-layer (DVD5) discs with all the special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Copy a DVD to your hard drive in DVD file structure so that you can watch a DVD movie or burn a DVD disc from the hard drive.
- Burn a DVD structure file from your hard drive to a blank DVD disc.
AoA DVD Copy Related Software:
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003
- 64MB of RAM (128MB recommended)
- Pentium 133 MMX or higher
- DivX Codec