You can use Cybercorder 2000 like a VCR to record from your radio,
the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files
on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list
of completed recordings.
Among the features, is the playback window which can be customized so that
you can easily advance a recording forward and reverse by various step sizes.
You can use Cybercorder 2000 to record talk radio, news, music, and more.
Download Cybercorder 2000
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Cybercorder 2000 Related software:
- Uses your own radio or stereo receiver
Connect the radio headphone or output jacks to the computer sound card line-in jack. Set to your favorite radio station, adjust the Windows mixer settings, and Cybercorder 2000 does the rest.
- Real-time audio compression
you can utilize any of the audio compression codecs installed on your system to save disk space.
- Record MP3
You can record MP3 files with the MP3 file extension.
- Programmed or manual recording
you can schedule as many recordings as you like or instantly start a recording for the specified amount of time. The scheduled recordings can be scheduled for a single time or for selected days of the week such as Mon-Fri 9AM. Program descriptions can be given to the scheduled recordings to later identify the recordings.
- Program Internet Recordings
you can automatically launch an Internet URL prior to recording. You can set up Cybercorder 2000 to automatically hang up a modem connection and/or close the streaming player once the recording is complete
- Automatically Run External Applications
you can automatically launch an external application prior to and/or after recording.
- Mixer Profiles
Cybercorder can automatically activate a mixer profile containing preset Windows mixer settings prior to and/or after a recording. This ensures the recording will occur with the correct mixer settings every time.
- Supports long recordings
you can program a recording to be as long as 24 hours.
- Recordings list
all recordings made are shown in a list, and any recording can be played from this list. Recordings can be removed from the list or from disk, and can also be added back to the list if present on disk. Cybercorder 2000 supports saving and retrieving recording lists containing WAV and MP3 files.
allows you to easily advance the recording forward and reverse various step sizes, along with the slider control. The 6 sets of forward/reverse buttons can be customized to advance the recording the desired number of minutes or seconds.
- Show Actual Record Time on the Player
You can set the Player to display the actual time the recording took place (e.g. 10:42) instead of just the time into the recording.
- Easy hiding
with just one mouse click and restoring with just one mouse movement. System tray icon becomes animated to let you know whenever Cybercorder 2000 is recording
- Purge Old Recordings.
Cybercorder 2000 offers the option to automatically remove old recordings at the specified time to clean up disk space.
- Disk low notification
when the disk drive runs low (to a preset level), Cybercorder 2000 indicates a warning. When disk space runs even lower (also a preset level), it stops recordings and sets a warning indicator until disk space is freed.
- Disk Status Window
shows disk space information along with a list of the scheduled recordings.
- Program enable
you can disable a program which is scheduled for selected days of the week without removing it. The program can then be re-enabled for later use
- Explore & Copy to Clipboard
You can easily bring up the Windows explorer which points at the selected recorded file's folder. Similarly, you can copy a filename of a selected recording to the Windows clipboard for cut and paste operations (e.g., for transfer to a portable MP3 player).
Cybercorder 2000 can be placed in a suspended state if you wish recording to not occur, even with scheduled programs present. The software can be resumed at any time.
a recording in progress.
- Standard WAV file recording
Recorded WAV files are fully compatible with 3rd party software such as Wave file editors, MP3 converters, and CD writer software
- Joystick Activation
A four button joystick can be used to start, stop, pause, and resume a recording.
- Complete help system.
- Xilisoft WMA MP3 Converter - Convert WMA to MP3, AAC to MP3, MP3 to WMA, OGG to MP3, etc.
- Audio MP3 Editor - Fulfill your most pioneer music rhapsody.
- Mobile Buddy - Create your own ringtones & logos for mobile phones!
- AudiMovie - Rip sound to mp3 files from VCD/DVD movie, burn these audio files to cd tracks
- Digital Indicators Package - Is a set of digital filters synthesized.
- ImTOO MPEG Encoder - Convert AVI to MPG, AVI to MPEG.
- Dr.Tag Plus! - Organize your music collection in a nice and easy way.
- Replay Radio - Record radio favorite radio shows, and listen anywhere and anytime you like.
- River Past Talkative - Speaks text or record to MP3, WAV, OGG Vorbis, or WMA audio.
- Tag&Rename - Mp3 wma mp4 ogg and lossless music organizer.
- Power Mixer - Store and recall different unlimited presets via one mouse click.
- Gate-and-Way Voice - Simple and Automatic voice autoresponder.
- Ease Jukebox - File manager, playlist, CD ripper, audio/data CD writer, etc.
- WebTalker.net - Record, playback, and publish to flash and HTML your voice or any MP3 in 3 easy steps.
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker - Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate.