DVD-CLONER II is designed to backup your any favorite DVD movies.
DVD-CLONER II a geniue DVD Cloner that clones the content and format
of your DVD movies onto a DVD rewriteable disc (DVD-RW). The cloned DVD
is not formatted as a video compact disc (VCD) or supervideo compact disc
(SVCD), but is a duplicate of the original DVD.
DVD CLONER II
||Free to Try
||64 RAM 5G HD Space
||Screen 1 Screen
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
DVD CLONER II - DVD Movies
Backup Tool V2.40 New Version Key Features:
System Requirements for DVD-Cloner II:
- DVD-9 to DVD-9 Dual layers 8.5GB DVD+R supported.
- Support uptodate DVD burners. Operate with greater stability
- Can copy more DVD movies, one of the few DVD Cloner that includes
the CSS decryptor (The CSS decryptor is what allows you to clone copy-protected
- Upgrading free for all registered users
- Easy to copy DVD,Fool proof! Backup DVD with just one click and
everything is ok!
- DVD-9 to DVD-5 A D9 (8GB) DVD movie can be copied to one regular
D5 DVD+R/RW DVD-R/RW (4.7GB).
- High speed DVD copy The copy of a 2- hour DVD movie can be finished
within one hour
- Perfect 1:1 DVD copy Copy DVD movies without distortion.Ripper included,Copy
any encryped DVD movies!
- High compatibility DVD-CLONER 2 supports most popular DVD burners.
- Multi language Support most popular languages.
DVD-Cloner requires the system to be configured with the following equipment as a minimum:
Use DVD-Cloner II to back up DVD Movies FAQs :
- Pentium-II 450 MHz or faster processor
- 64MB of RAM
- 5GB free hard disc space for DVD-5 (10GB free hard disc space for DVD-9)
- DVD burner
- DVD-ROM driver (optional)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP
- DVD-Cloner 2.20 supports Windows 98, Windows 98SE and Windows ME
Can I use DVD-Cloner II to back up my DVDs to the hard drive?
DVD-Cloner II Release notes:
Yes. To do this, please use the following steps:
1. To set the hard drive as your target location, click the button next
to the "To" field.
2. A pop-up window will allow you to browse for a hard drive location.
3. Select a directory, then click "Yes".
DVD-Cloner will then clone the source DVD to the selected directory,
rather than to a blank DVD R/RW.
How do I use DVD-Cloner II to clone a D9 DVD to a D5 DVD?
To clone a D9 DVD to a D5 DVD, click the option form and select "Fit
on 1 disc". Once the selection is made, click "Start"
to begin the cloning process.
How do I use DVD-Cloner II to clone a D9 DVD to a D9 DVD?
You must have a DVD burner, such as the Sony 700A, that supports double
layer discs. You must also have a double layer disc to clone the contents
to. Click the option form and select the "Fit on 1 disc" option.
You must also ensure the "Clone to D9" checkbox is checked.
Click "Start" to begin the cloning process!
18 Feb 2005
DVD CLONER II Related Software:
DVD-CLONER II V2.40 Support uptodate DVD-burners
01 NOV 2004
DVD-CLONER II V2.35 Mightier DVD-CLONER V2.35.State-of-the-art dvd burners compitable. Supports double layer DVD+R discs!Copy D9 to D9!
21 July 2004
DVD-CLONER II V2.30 Upgraded burning engine, support more DVD burners! Fixed lots of minor bugs.Optimized decoding kernel.
March 14, 2004
DVD-CLONER II V2.20 Make changes on register. Fixed lots of minor bugs. More friendly user- interface and fresh experience!
Optimized decoding kernel. Burning engine upgraded, more DVD burners supported!