Ebook Maker is a professional Ebook compiler software.
MP3, and video files in a specific folder into a standalone .EXE file. Such
file is easy to distribute via CDROM, Email, and Internet. Ebook uses Internet
Explorer to display its HTML pages, so readers don't have to install any
other software to open Ebook for reading. Simple and easy to use, Ebook
Maker provides a variety of features to meet any custom need which an Ebook
author may have for user interface, functions, and content protection, etc.
Buy Now for only $29.95
Download a FREE trial version 3.75
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 2GB HD Space
||Screen 1 Screen
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Ebook Maker Features:
Ebook Maker Key Benefits:
- Simple and easy to use: with the step-by-step wizard a user with no
special knowledge may easily create an Ebook within a few minutes.
and video files.
- Ebook viewer uses Internet Explorer to display HTML pages. Readers
don't need to install any third party software before reading. All
features and media formats supported by HTML and Internet Explorer
4 and higher are supported by Ebook Maker.
- The author may choose to generate compressed Ebook, minimizing needed
disc space and download bandwidth.
- Customize Ebook user interface: authors may specify window size and
window position, icon, splash screen, about dialog, and other message
- To protect the contents of Ebook, the author may prohibit readers
from copying, printing pages or viewing HTML source code.
- Multiple protection modes: Password-based protection - The reader
is required a password to open Ebook or specific pages; Time-based
protection - The author may choose Ebook to expire after a specific
period upon the first reading or expire on a specific date. After
Ebook expires, the reader cannot access Ebook any more or is required
a password to continue reading; Usage-based protection - The author
may choose Ebook to expire after specific launches. After Ebook expires,
the reader cannot access Ebook any more or is required a password
to continue reading.
- Multiple password generation modes: fixed password, username-based
password and computer id-based password. Ebook Maker also offers password
generator for the author to generate passwords in batch.
- No temporary file is created while opening Ebook. The extraction,
reading and display of all the Ebook pages are completed in memory,
achieving more security and higher processing speed.
- Navigation through Ebook is very easy because it looks like you are
using a version of a web browser.
- Ebook viewer is also featured by built-in bookmark management and
full-text keyword search.
- Make your own Ebook: With Ebook Maker, you can make your own Ebook,
ezine, catalog, and multimedia presentation very easily within just
a few minutes. All you should do is to save relevant contents as HTML
files with FrontPage or Microsoft Word first, and then convert these
files with Ebook Maker to make an Ebook. Thanks to the flexibility and
expandability of HTML language, you may add audio, video, animation,
and other multimedia contents to your Ebook.
- Easier reading and distribution: In contrast to a great number of
HTML pages and included files, a standalone .EXE file can be distributed
more conveniently via CDROM, website, or email. The author doesn't
have to worry about missing any file, and readers don't need to install
any third party software before opening an Ebook to read upon downloading.
Their pleasure of reading won't be interrupted since Ebook viewer
works similar to web browsers.
- Sell Ebook via Internet: Ebook Maker provides different Ebook protection
modes (password, time-based, usage-based) and password generation
modes (fixed, username, computer id) by which the author can effectively
protect his Ebook contents while he sells Ebook for profit on Internet.
Ebook can also be used as an efficient Internet marketing tool to
promote the author's website.