HTML Protector V3.0
Don't hesitate, try HTML Protector today!
HTML Protector is a tool that helps you protect the content of your
web page by preventing others from viewing your source code. Additionally,
it will stop spam robots from extracting email addresses from your pages
as well as prevent people from using automated downloader's to download
based encryption methods to choose from and a variety of other features
like right click disable, printing disable, password protect your pages,
insert copyright information and more!
HTML Protector will meet all your web page protection needs -- compared
to similar products currently available, HTML Protector contains features
that you will find far superior.
Would not like to have a web page that took you a week to design to be "stolen"
in one minute?
Would not like to have your e-mail box full of all sorts of unsolicited
spam emails everyday?
Would not like to have someone copy your entire website to their local hard
Buy Now for only $29.95
Download a FREE trial version 1.30
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 2GB HD Space
||Screen 1 Screen
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
HTML Protector Features:
What's New of Version 3.0:
- Compatibility with All Popular Web Browsers
HTML Protector retains your pages integrity so your encrypted file
looks identical to the original. It's compatible with all Java Script
enabled browsers like Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and Opera.
- Encrypt E-mail Address Links to Reduce Spam
Protect all e-mail links on your pages, which may effectively prevent
spammers from extracting the e-mail addresses from your page with
an automatic e-mail grabber.
- Protect Your Website from Automated Downloading Programs
Protect all the links on your page to help prevent automated downloader's
like Teleport Pro from downloading your entire website.
- Encrypt the HEAD and BODY Section of Your HTML Source Code
While not affecting the way your page is displayed in browsers, this
will prevent others from understanding and reuse the source code of
- Wizard-Like User Interface with Tabs
Our step-by-step "tab style" wizard allows you to easily
protect your HTML pages in several minutes. Easy to setup and easy
to run, and no programming knowledge needed!
- Flexible Encryption Option - EXCLUSIVE!
It encrypts client-side parts of HTML files, SHTML files, ASP files,
PHP files, JSP files and external java script files(.js) properly.
You can encrypt either a single file, entire website or a file list
at once, and you can make original page be overwritten with protected
one, copy protected page to a certain directory or save protected
page as a new file.
- Auto Backup
Ability to backup the original HTML files before protection so that
you can always recover them at any time later.
- Independent of Language - EXCLUSIVE!
HTML Protector will properly encrypt your files no matter what character
set you use. You may have texts in English, Chinese, Russian, Japanese
or any other language.
- Powerful Partial Encryption Capabilities - EXCLUSIVE!
Exclude parts of the code from being encrypted as you specified.
- User Profile
Easily save your current set of protection options into user profile
and quickly apply them later.
- Command Line Support
Built-in command line support that provide you with the power to
control HTML Protector without the graphical user interface.
- Private HTML Comment Tags Support - EXCLUSIVE!
Ability to understand a set of private HTML comment tags in original
pages and follow the corresponding instructions during protection
- Disable the Ability of Browsers to Cache Your Website
This disables the ability to save your page to local cache. It is
useful to prevent e-mail grabbers from extracting the addresses from
- Stop Search Engine Robots from Indexing Your Website
This will tell search engine robots they are not allowed to index
- Expire Your Pages Immediately
This disables browsers from caching this page. It will not be saved
in the user's local TEMP folder.
- Disable the Image Toolbar and Smart Tags in Internet Explorer 6
Internet Explorer 6 added a feature that allowed users to mouse over
an image on a webpage and be given the opportunity to save it to their
local disk. This option will disable that option from Internet Explorer
- Disable Right Click Abilities on Pages or Graphics
This option will prevent users from right clicking on the text, graphics
and links. They will be unable to save graphics or view the pages
properties. When the user tries to right click, a warning message
will appear that you can customize to say whatever you would like.
- Disable the Ability to Select Text and Copy to the Clipboard
This option will disable the user's ability to select text, graphics
or any other elements on the pages - making it so they cannot copy
them to their systems clipboard.
- Disable the Ability to View Your Pages Offline
This option will prevent the user's ability to view your page in
offline mode. If the visitor tries to save your page, they will simply
find a blank document when they open it while offline.
- Have Link Addresses Not Appear in the Status Bar
Normally, when the visitor hovers their mouse over a link on a page
it will display the link location in the browsers status bar. This
option will disable that ability on your pages.
- Disable Page Printing
This option will cause the page to be hidden when printing, causing
users who try to print your page to simply get a blank sheet.
- Disable Clipboard and Print Screen - EXCLUSIVE!
You can use this option to totally disable the clipboard as well
as the ability to use Print Screen to take screenshots of your page.
The clipboard will be completely disabled for the duration that the
page is open.
- Disable Drag and Drop
This option will prevent users from having the ability to drag graphics
or other elements from your webpage and drop them outside the browser.
- Disable Adobe Acrobat Web Capture - EXCLUSIVE!
Adobe Acrobat web capture can be used to convert the text and graphics
of your web pages to a PDF document. To disable the ability to steal
the content of your pages, you should enable this option.
- Disable Opera users - EXCLUSIVE!
People using the Opera browser will be able to use the right-click
menu on protected page even if "Disable right mouse button"
option has been applied. This option gives you the ability to block
all Opera users from viewing your pages.
- Prevent Other Websites from Framing Your Web Page
This option will prevent your page from being displayed in a frame
on another page.
- Ensure your web page is being visited normally from a specific domain/URL
This option will ensure your page can only be viewed from the defined
domain name or URL address. If someone tries to use your page on another
website, since the URL will be different all that will display is
a blank page.
- Ensure your web page is being visited normally from a specific domain/URL
This option will keep your web page being visited from designated
referrer domain name or URL address. It is useful if you don't want
your page to be linked from other websites. Visitor will see a blank
page in case the referrer is not allowed to link to your page.
- Password Protect Your Web Page
This will help you create simple password protection for your pages.
When used, it will require the user to enter a password to view the
page. If the incorrect password is entered, they will simply see a
- Protect image on page by using server-side script (PHP, Perl and ASP)
Web browsers usually store all embedded images in their caches, these
files can be captured from there easily. To stop that, please check
this option to change all image links within source code to server
side script calls.
- Protect image on page by converting it into Flash movie - EXCLUSIVE!
This option converts all embedded images into Macromedia Flash movies.
Images are stored in Flash movies after protection so that visitors
will be unable to save images by right clicking on them. It also prevents
images being captured from web browser cache.
- Protect image on page by splitting it into pieces - EXCLUSIVE!
This option splits your images into pieces and generate the appropriate
HTML code to display those pieces in your pages as if this is an integral,
- Protect image on page by adding text-base or image-based watermark
to it - EXCLUSIVE!
This option adds a semi-transparent watermark overlay to pictures
you will be posting on the web. It is a good way to identify the source
and discourage people from copying your photos and claiming them as
- Insert a Copyright String into the HTML Code
Use this option to add copyright information to the top of your HTML
code. When visitors view the source code, they will see the copyright
- No Quibble 30-day Money-back Guarantee
There is a 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on HTML Protector, even though
you also have 30 days to try it for free before registering! The 30-day
money-back period starts at the time of registration. If you buy now
you will be enjoying all the benefits of the registered version within
HTML Protector Key Benefits:
- New: "Password" tab added. Redirect mode and URL could be
specified in case that wrong password was entered.
- New: Disable image caching in browser by using ASP and Perl
- New: Protect image on page by converting it into Flash movie
- New: Protect image on page by adding watermark to it
- New: Protect image on page by splitting it into pieces
- New: NOSCRIPT section can be customized
- Improved: Partial URL address is allowed with "Location lock"
and "Referrer lock"
- Improved: "Skip Tags" can be defined by using regular expression
- Improved: More private HTML comment tags supported.
- Fixed: Enhancement on page generation to keep page layout, process server-side
script correctly and make PHP header output work
- Fixed: Revise hp_image.php to work with PHP 4.2+
HTML Protector Related Software:
- Protect Everything on Your Web Page
With HTML Protector, you can protect everything on your web page, including
After successfully protecting your website, people will not be able to
cannot be copied to clipboard, your link addresses will not be displayed
in the status bar of the browser, and your graphics will not be able to
be saved by using the "Save image..." function provided by web
In short, your web page can get complete protection from HTML Protector.
- Prevent Others from Making Unauthorized Copies of Your Web Pages
While users will still be able to view your web pages and save it to
their local disk, the pages are encrypted by HTML Protector so that the
user will not be able to understand its source code, which will prevent
them from using the code on their own pages.
- Make Your Pages Ineligible to Web Filters
Lately, more and more companies, government organizations and universities
have started to implement content filters to deny access to websites that
contain certain words. If your website is affected by these filters, your
website will not be available to all users. Luckily, if you implement
HTML Protector on your site, these filters will be unable to scan your
source code. Your webpage will be available to everyone.
- Prevent Automated E-mail Grabbers from Obtaining Addresses on Your Website
Some software packages are designed to scan all the pages on a website
and extract all the e-mail addresses from it - this is called an e-mail
grabber. With this information, spammers are able to get a large number
of valid e-mail addresses from any page that is not protected, and these
addresses will eventually end up in the hands of a spammer.
HTML Protector can protect the email addresses on your pages by encrypting
the HTML so that e-mail grabber programs are unable to understand the
source code. The use of HTML Protector to encrypt your webpage, you will
stand a great chance to reduce the unsolicited e-mails these addresses
- Prevent Automated Downloading Programs from Getting Your Whole Site
Some visitors try to use programs like Teleport or WebZip to download
an entire website, which downloads every single file on every page. This
can occupy much of your servers bandwidth, slowing down the other visitors
of your site which you will probably not be to happy about.
HTML Protector offers protection by encrypting all of the links on your
pages, so automated downloaders will be unable to analyze the deep links
your pages contain - this will save your sites bandwidth for the rest
of your visitors.