- Industry standard software
- Supports a wide range of barcodes: UPC A (2 or 5), UPCE (2 or 5), EAN 13 (2 or 5), EAN 8 (2 or 5), ITF 14 (EAN/ITF 14), Code 128,
Code 39, Code 11, Code 93, Codabar, MSI, Interleaved 2 of 5, Japanpost customer barcode, Postnet, FIM Codes (3 types), Horizontal
bars, ISSN (2 or 5) and ISBN (2 or 5).
- Very powerful barcode generator - Create up to 20 types of bar codes in moments.
- Automatic Check Digit Calculation - All Barcode types that require check digits, such as EAN 13 and ISBN 13 have the check digits
automatically calculated and added to the barcode. This means you can never make a barcode with an incorrect check digit.
- More than 800 Avery labels, cards, and other media type templates are provided.
- You can search for a matching template, or define your own templates.
- The powerful Sequential Numbers feature allows you printing sequential barcodes.
- The bar code sequences can be created in two modes.
- Support Zoom In/Zoom out functions.
- Support copy to clipboard, print, or save as a graphic.
- Support export barcode objects in 10 image formats.
- Support Export Barcodes to other Applications
- You are able to save your label as either iWinSoft Barcode document, PDF, Tiff or Postcript files.
- Add the descriptive text and graphics to labels.
- Rulers are added to the document view to help you to position the barcode on the label
- Support rotate of the barcode image.
- You can insert custom artwork, graphics, etc.
- Support print bar code labels in any Mac compatible printer.
- Useful Shortcuts
- Support barcode preview
- Supporting the latest standards
- Very easy to use, anyone can use it. without knowing anything about barcodes!