Easily create music your way.
Easily create or arrange your own music. Produce accurate, customized notation, and create music that sounds great. Listen to your composition while you follow the notes on your screen, then edit the notation and the sound of the music. Find music on the internet, and arrange it to suit your tastes and skills. MidiNotate Composer is the perfect tool for music teachers, church music directors, or anyone who enjoys creating music.
Download MidiNotate Composer - 4528 KB
MidiNotate Composer Information
||Pentium 266Mhz or faster; 128Mb memory; soundcard.
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
MidiNotate Composer Long Description:
MidiNotate Composer provides an easy way to create or arrange your own music. You can write your own music, or you can start with music downloaded from the internet and then arrange it to suit yourself. No matter where your inspiration comes from, Composer will help you produce great-looking sheet music with ease. And using a musician-friendly method, you can edit the playback of your piece until it suits you exactly.
You can use MidiNotate Composer to arrange music to fit your own personal musical style. Transpose the music to suit your instrument or voice range. Prepare fake book lead sheets for guitar or keyboard. After creating your music with MidiNotate Composer, let the software provide the accompaniment as you play or sing along, or set up practice loops to perfect your performance.
Enjoy composing with notes that you can see and hear, and easily change. Use your mouse or MIDI keyboard to enter notes in real time or step time. Assure accurate notation by adding a wide variety of music annotations and ornaments.
If you are a music teacher or parent, use MidiNotate Composer to arrange music to fit the skill level of your student or child. Increase the font size for easy reading. For beginning students, display “Easy Notes?pitch letters inside of the large notes. Add music instructions in free text throughout the musical piece.
You can use Composer to arrange music for any group of instruments or voices.
After easily preparing a conductor’s score; you can independently edit each instrumental or vocal part, knowing it will always be synchronized with the conductor’s score.
Prepare lessons for music students, arrange church music for the choir each week, write songs to sing with your family, customize music for your instrument, create sheet music for your unique musical group.
MidiNotate Composer is an ideal creative tool for the everyday musician who reads music.
MidiNotate Composer Related software:
- A-one Video To Audio Convertor - is a program to extract audio from video files .
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer - Mix MP3s, WMAs, WAVs, record your own, set volume fades and pans.
- 4Musics MP3 Bitrate Changer - Change MP3 bitrate in one click at high speed!
- Ease Jukebox - File manager, playlist, CD ripper, audio/data CD writer, etc.
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker - Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate.
- ImTOO MPEG Encoder - Convert AVI to MPG, AVI to MPEG.
- MID Converter - Record MIDI files to the most popular audio formats.
- MIDI-TO-MP3 - Converts MIDI to MP3, OGG and WAV directly.
- Dtab - An easy to use Drum Tab editor with Playback
- MIDI to WAV - Convert MIDI to WAV quicklly and easely.
- MidiNotate Musician - Find your favorite music on the internet and create interactive, printable sheet music.
- MIDI Sleuth - FTP based search engine for MIDI files.
- MIDIView - Preview and print musical scores imported from MIDI files.
- TS-AudioToMIDI - Polyphonic WAV, MP3 and CD to MIDI converter.
- Midi2Wav Recorder - Convert MIDI files to Wav or MP3 using your sound card synthesis.
- DWebPro - An application conceived for distributing dynamical web sites on CD/DVD.