MP3 Audio Recorder is a powerful sound recording and playing program. With
it you can record sound from Microphone, Line-in, streaming audio from The
Internet, or music played by Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real
Player, DVD player, Flash, games, etc. Recorded sound can be saved in Wav-file
format, mp3 format or WMA format.
Free Download MP3 Audio Recorder
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 32MB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
MP3 Audio Recorder Key Features:
MP3 Audio Recorder Related Software:
- Save Recording files in WAV / MP3 / WMA format. It makes MP3 and WMA files directly, not need temporary files and waste much time to convert it to another format.
- Play WAV / MP3 / MP2 / OGG / WMA / VOX audio files
- Scheduler. Lets you program recording jobs to start at a given time.
- Background recording mode. You can set hot key to hide or display software interface. The default is "CTRL+S".
- Write audio information to recording file. You can write title, artist, album, composer, track, and age to recording file.
- Built-in Audio Player, playback MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, VOX, MPC, AVI, MP1, MP2, MPA, g721, g726, g723 or RAW files.
- Support multi sound cards
- Change skin. You can customize MP3 Audio Recorder with nearly a dozen skins. The default is Mac-style.
- Hot key. You can use F5 (record) F6 (play) F7 (pause/continue) F8 (stop) to finish the work. This'll avoid the noises when you click the mouse
- User-friendly interface. It's easy to use MP3 Audio Recorder.