Sothink DHTMLMenu V6.3
Sothink DHTMLMenu Create professional dynamic pop-up menu without
web browsers on Mac, Linux and Windows platforms. Work as a stand alone
application, or as an extension for Dreamweaver, Frontpage and Golive.
With Sothink DHTMLMenu builder, you are only a few mouse-click away from
creating professional DHTML menus! No programming knowledge is required!
No need to worry about compatibility, as the web menus will work perfectly
in all browsers.
Buy Now for only $39.95
Download a FREE trial version 3.09
||Free to Try
||64MB RAM 2GB HD Space
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Sothink DHTMLMenu Features:
Why choose Sothink DHTMLMenu?
- Easy and simple for both novice and expert at web design to create
or writing a single line of code.
- Generate robust code to build cross-browser and cross-platform menus
compatible with almost all available browsers on various OS including
Windows, Mac and Unix/Linux.
- Use as a standalone application, or integrated with Dreamweaver, MS
FrontPage, Golive or Sothink HTMLEditor seamlessly as an extension.
- A thorough HELP documentation (478k) on every detail feature and
property, and a concise tutor will help you grasp Sothink DHTMLMenu
quickly. Troubleshooter and clear instructions with examples are provided
online. Priority email support is guaranteed for every registered customer.
- Sothink DHTMLMenu offers a clear and friendly user interface (view
the screenshot). You can switch between standard mode (live preview
mode) and edit mode agilely. Standard mode helps you specify the menu’s
best effect, while edit mode shows the editing item with clear borders.
- You can create your own templates or choose one template from the
gallery to apply or modify. There are over 72 inspiring themes pre-designed
for you. And more novel samples designed by our professional designer
can be freely downloaded from Sothink website.
- Fully customizable
properties including multiple menu levels, size, text (RTL direction
supported), font, link, background (image and animated background
supported), bullets, border style, separator, pop-up direction, special
effects, and transparency. It also allows you to add sound.
- Cross-frame function will help you to create menus for framed (common
frame, nested frame, and Iframe) websites perfectly.
- Ruler function can help you optimize layout. With the ruler menus
can be accurately shaped and positioned at any relative or absolute
place in the web page.
- In Sothink DHTMLMenu, You can set your menu to be static, so that
it will always be aligned to be in the left, right, or center of the
page; Or you can set it to be float, so that you can specify the offset
of the top margin above the menu and the left margin to the left edge
of the menu.
- Sothink DHTMLMenu makes it easy to create long menus that auto-scroll
in an area of precise width and height.
- Sothink DHTMLMenu can make your menu automatically highlight its
sub-item to indicate where the viewer is on the website.
- Custom menu or Context menu which can dynamically show or hide at
visitor’s pleasure are easy to set in Sothink DHTMLMenu.
- Menu item condition setting would help advanced users create database-driven
menus. (Check out these pages to learn about how to create dynamic
menus using ASP, JSP, PHP or ColdFusion)
- Sothink DHTMLMenu will let the menu intellectually hide Flash, Form,
Iframe, and other window elements.
your own special style.
- The generator wizard can analyze items and links in your navigation
menu and then automatically generate a HTML file which shows the corresponding
- With the publish wizard, you could insert the codes of your DHTML
menus into the web just by a few mouse clicks.
- Extensive compatibility with all browsers
- Seamless integration with Dreamweaver, Frontapage, etc.
- Friendly interface ensuring you that
- Fully customizable properties
- Plentiful templates and styles pre-designed
- Unique functions including site generator, publish wizard, etc.
- Considerate customer support from our Sothink team
Sothink DHTMLMenu Related Software: