You are Here: Filesforfree.com »
MiDi Ringtone Tools » TS-AudioToMIDI
Click to Screenshot
Download for FREE
TS-AudioToMIDI converts digitized music into MIDI sequences - and
unlike other programs it CAN process polyphonic music (that is having many
tones or voices). What takes several hours of hard work even for a well-trained
musician will be a matter of some few minutes for TS-AudioToMIDI. TS-AudioToMIDI
can operate in two recognition modes: off-line and real-time.
In off-line mode TS-AudioToMIDI creates MIDI sequences from input files (like mp3s or audio CD tracks). This gives you numerous possibilities:
In real-time mode TS-AudioToMIDI instantly converts music coming through
microphone or line input of your computer into a MIDI sequence. Think of
this mode as a powerful music processor, which allows some non-MIDI instrument
(like a guitar) to sound as a violin or a piano or whatever instrument you've
got in your MIDI synthesizer.
- upload your favorite melody to your web page
- play it on your cell phone
- use it in your MIDI instrument for training or for background
- use it in a MIDI editor (and thus print your MIDI files as musical notation)
- make a preview of your mp3 collection (saves traffic on your web site)
||Sep. 01 2006
|| 645 KB
|| Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
|| 64M Ram
Key Features :
- Both Monophonic and polyphonic recognition modes, four recognition algorithms.
- Both real-time and pre-recorded modes of sound recognition are possible.
- Manual and auto tuning to correct possible audio signal frequency deviation from the standard note frequencies
- Many possible input file formats, including mp3 and CD-Tracks.
- Real-time Spectrum window controlled by Graphical Equalizer.
- Sensor selectivity and sharpness controls with graphic representation are provided.
- Graphic Harmonic Model control, setting up first four harmonics of recognized instrument.
- Note duration filter allowing to ignore accidental short notes when recording to the built-in sequencer.
- Output note filter, allowing to ignore notes of pre-set loftiness with ability to select note interval and/or presumed key.
- Resulting MIDI signal transposition possible.
- Ability to save settings both combined into one file and separately for each control.
TS-AudioToMIDI - Review
TS-AudioToMIDI instantly converts music coming through microphone or line input of your computer into a MIDI sequence. Think of this mode as a powerful music processor, which allows some non-MIDI instrument (like a guitar) to sound as a violin or a piano or whatever instrument you've got in your MIDI synthesizer.
Related Shareware Software:
- MidiNotate Musician
Find your favorite music on the internet and create interactive, printable sheet music.
- MIDI Sleuth
FTP based search engine for MIDI files.
Preview and print musical scores imported from MIDI files.
Polyphonic WAV, MP3 and CD to MIDI converter.
- Midi2Wav Recorder
Convert MIDI files to Wav or MP3 using your sound card synthesis.
- MIDI to OGG
Convert MIDI files to OGG format.
An easy to use Drum Tab editor with Playback
An application conceived for distributing dynamical web sites on CD/DVD.
- AMF Intelligent Organ
Click your way to stardom with our organ!
- MID Converter
Convert your multiple midi files easily with the one click of a
Related Shareware Software...
- Winamp 5.24 Player
Features our new Modern Skin that's easier to use and more powerful
- WAV to MP3 Encoder
Encode WAV files to MP3 with many options
- mp3-2-wav converter
Convert MP3 files into WAV files in order to burn them on a CD.
- Melody Player
Free player for Melody/Harmony Assistant
- Mobile AMR converter
Free convert AMR files to wave files and vice-versa.
More Related Free Software...