Create Virtual Drives or Virtual CD-ROMS
Create Virtual Drives from long paths, it's easy! Type the full path or browse to the path via the Drive and Folder Lists. Choose a drive letter from the “Available Virtual Drive Letters?list, Click [Add Virtual Drive] to create the virtual drive, or Double Click the letter. Make CD-ROMs obsolete, copy the contents of the CD-ROM to a folder on your Hard Drive and install it from there, then run the Virtual CD from your hard drive.
Download Virtual Drive Creator - 356 KB
Virtual Drive Creator Information
||Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista
Virtual Drive Creator Long Description:
Create Virtual Drives from long paths, it's easy! Type the full path or (even easier) browse to the path via the Drive and Folder Lists. Choose a drive letter from the "Available Virtual Drive Letters" list and Click [Add Virtual Drive] to create the Virtual Drive, or Double Click the letter to create the Virtual Drive. It's just as easy to remove a Virtual Drive, Double Click the letter you want removed as a Virtual Drive or Click the letter and then Click [Remove Virtual Drive]. Make CD-ROMs obsolete: Copy the contents of a CD-ROM to a folder, not the root directory, on your Hard Drive. Make that folder a Virtual Drive (see paragraph above), then install the Virtual CD from the Virtual Drive letter. Click Start, Run and in the space provided type L:\setup or L:\install (substitute your Virtual Drive letter for L and see the documentation that came with your CD-ROM for the proper installation command). Now every time you need to access the CD you can use the Virtual CD from your hard drive. Be sure to make note of the Virtual Drive letter you used to create the Virtual CD, when you reboot your computer you will need to re-create the Virtual Drive using the same letter. (With the Pro Version of Virtual Drive Creator you can make your Virtual Drives Permanent!)
Virtual Drive Creator Related Software:
- Super Mp3 Recorder Professional - Record voice from microphone, internet streaming audio, or music played by Winamp.
- Mixcraft Recording Studio - Record your own music, your band or even a remix for a dance recital.
- Any Sound Recorder - Record and edit any sound or convert music files from MP3 to WAV.
- Audio Mid Recorder - A powerful real-time sound recorder from any resource.
- FairStars Recorder - Is a real-time audio recorder, record sound directly from your sound card.
- River Past Cam Do - Record webcam to AVI/MOV/WMV, optional audio.
- StepVoice Recorder - Is software for real-time recording with MP3 file format support.
- WM Recorder - Record Windows Media video and audio streams.
- Digital Indicators Package - Is a set of digital filters synthesized.
- ImTOO MPEG Encoder - Convert AVI to MPG, AVI to MPEG.
- Dr.Tag Plus! - Organize your music collection in a nice and easy way.
- Replay Radio - Record radio favorite radio shows, and listen anywhere and anytime you like.
- River Past Talkative - Speaks text or record to MP3, WAV, OGG Vorbis, or WMA audio.
- Tag&Rename - Mp3 wma mp4 ogg and lossless music organizer.
- Power Mixer - Store and recall different unlimited presets via one mouse click.